Mennonite Women Canada encourages women to:
- nurture their life in Christ
- acknowledge and share their gifts
- hear and support each other
- serve and minister across the street and around the world
We commit ourselves to
- promote spiritual growth through Bible study, prayer, other Christian disciplines, and fellowship.
- discern and nurture women's gifts and skills for leadership and service in the local church, the community, and the world.
- build relationships and networks of support, affirmations, discernment, witness, service, and celebration.
- support and strengthen the missional outreach of Mennonite Church Canada.
...a place to belong
...a place to connect
Many older, more traditional Mennonite churches across Canada still have organized women’s groups that meet weekly or monthly during the year for fellowship, Bible study, quilting and/or other service and mission projects. We encourage women to connect with these groups or start a special interest group such as a book club, recipe club, nature club, etc. Many organized women’s groups send donations to Mennonite Women Canada through their provincial women’s organizations. Direct donations are also welcome!